This project was near and dear to our hearts, because, well, it was ours. The 1400 square foot tri-level that had been so beloved by our family of 6 was starting to feel a bit cramped. We loved our neighborhood, so we naturally decided to move four blocks down the road to a bigger home that was a complete fixer. Some things we fixed were fun to improve - like getting a lovely new kitchen, others were not so fun like mud jacking the front porch and taking two dump truck loads of garbage from the back yard. :) In the end, it was all worth it and we are grateful for our new space with room to build big train tracks and magna tile creations.
It was also so impressive to watch our team turn this property into something beautiful. Things came together so well, and after all was said and done, we ended up with:
- A brand new kitchen that has a big enough island to seat our whole family. This involved removal of a structural wall and installation of a sizable steel beam to support the second level.
- A beautiful guest bedroom/home office.
- A walk in pantry with a barn door.
- A homeschool closet that is an absolute dream come true for me and the kids.
- White oak hardwoods throughout the main floor.
- Laundry on the first floor along with a 3/4 bath that is functional and pretty.
- New electrical (including replacement of ALL the circuits in the house and a panel upgrade) and plumbing on the main and 2nd floors.
- New underground plumbing.
- A new backyard and patio.
It was a huge project, but we couldn’t be happier with our new space or with how hard our team of employees and trade partners worked to make it a success.
Bunn & Sons Home Renovations is a full service general contracting business specializing in design/build kitchen and bath remodels in Broomfield, Boulder, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Arvada and Westminster, Colorado. Give us a call today at 303.625.4045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Tom for your free consultation today!